Movement & Spirit
Natural Healing for Better Vision
with Pnina Zohara, CMT
Healer | Teacher | Neuromuscular Bodyworker | Movement Instructor
Meet Pnina Zoharah
Vision Specialist & Healer
Pnina Zoharah is an internationally known healer/teacher, neuromuscular bodyworker and movement instructor.
Pnina found her passion and her gifts as a healer as the result of a difficult family experience. In 1988 her mother became very ill with multiple sclerosis (M.S.). Pnina started to search for ways to help her mom heal. This lead her to the Center for Self Healing where she trained with Meir Schneider, who had healed himself from blindness. Since then, she expanded her study with many other techniques including energy healing, spiritual counseling, hands-on healing, emotional release work, dance therapy, qigong, and pilates training.
Pnina's rich knowledge and her many years of experience in the body-mind connection, helped her form her own "Movement and Spirit" self-healing technique and Yoga For the Eyes workshops.
Pnina enjoys integrating movement, meditation, energy healing and nature into her workshops and private sessions.
It can help with
5 Simple Principles for Vision Self-Healing
1. The Brain, the Body and the Eyes - Our eyes are the closest organ to the brain. They even share some of the same tissue. Any change in brain chemistry and function affects our eyes and the entire body. If we believe that thought and feeling can affect our body, we can see that our eyes can also be affected. Stress, happy or sad events, tension in the neck and shoulders all influence circulation to the muscles and nerves in and around the eyes. By studying Yoga for the Eyes, you will learn to train your body and your eyes to work holistically for better vision and overall wellness.
2. Movement Therapy for Your Eyes - Awakening your kinesthetic movement can increase circulation to your eyes. Conscious, slow, gentle movements are designed to reprogram your movement patterns and body posture with healthy habits. Together with visualization this will reawaken nerves and muscles that have gone numb. By increasing the communication between your eyes and your brain you will increase your coordination and balance. Your entire body will reach its full potential of movement.
3. Light and Dark Meditation and Exercise - Our vision depends on the ability of our eyes to observe light and to relax in the dark. Yoga for the Eyes will teach your eyes to create a better relationship with the light of the sun and with the dark of the night. Learning the Sun and Dark meditation and visualization will awaken unused muscles and nerves. The contrast between light and dark relaxes your eyes and helps you to increase your ability to observe more light and therefore see better.
4. Self-Massage - Blinking is the way eyes massage themselves. The use of computers and cellphones causes our eyes stress because they don’t blink enough. Our peripheral vision becomes very limited. By massaging the tissues around our eyes, shoulders and neck, increasing our circulation brings relaxation to our eyes. The techniques of Yoga for the Eyes wake up the nerves and tissues in and around our eyes. This causes our eyes to be more active and function better.
5. Nature and Vision - People who live and work in nature have better vision. Nature is a healer. Being outdoors with wide vistas where our eyes are constantly shifting between near and far views, helps us develop good peripheral vision. This also gives us a break from staring at the small screen or sitting too long in a chair. Nature gives our body and mind a chance to release tension and stress. We connect to natural wellness. For this reason Yoga for the Eyes sessions are mostly done in nature. Movement and meditation experienced in nature deepen our connection to shades of light from a vast spectrum of colors. This results in clearer and better vision.
Wellness program For the Holiday season
Special holiday discounts and online classes.
Online Classes Start your 2023 Fresh. Rejuvenate with 6 powerful online classes for your health and wellness:
On Thursdays Dec 8 - Jan5th from 10:00 - 11:00 am Pacific time. All classes will be recorded so you can access them at any time.
1 Balancing Your Nervous system: learn how to balance and connect to your nervous system through movement therapy and meditation. This will help you protect your nervous system during the frantic Holiday times. Create harmony between your body and the environment around you.
2 Strengthening Your Immune System What you can do to strengthen your immune system through nutrition, positive thinking, and self-massage
3 Healthy Sleep Stress affects your sleep. We will use healing sound of dolphines and wheals, Yoga Nidra, and positive affirmation to calm your body and mind before sleep.
4 Moving From Judgment to Acceptance, Forgiveness, and Love Connecting to your family with peace. Learning judgment-release techniques will help you accept and open your heart to compassion and love.
5 Yoga for the Eyes Finding out how your vision is affected by stress and over use of computers and phones. You will learn new techniques to help create better peripheral vision and strengthen your eyesight. Working with your eyes is not only a physical process but also an opening of your inner vision.
6 Creating a Wellness Plan for Your Best 2023 ,Summarizing what we have learned and creating a vision board with your wellness plan to move you forward in both body and mind in 2023.
Price for 5 classes: $300
$ single class for $65 ,
What Participants Are Saying...
"Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined 6 hours comfortably without my glasses especially given that I've worn glasses since I was 6 and have yet to find someone with a higher prescription than mine! The post-workshop shifts have been spectacular. I can actually hear my body/soma again. The exercises you gave us are quite the workout for the nervous system but oh so easy and pleasurable to do. I find that they easily integrate into my daily routines and I actually enjoy doing them. I'm looking forward to continuing with the certification with you. Much love to you for sharing your amazing gift of healing vision on all levels with us." — Erika
"Pnina’s simple, active self-care movements, have improved my vision in a 1-day workshop — besting other vision classes by a long shot as the improvements stuck! Directly after class, I could read all the overhead signs and see all the product labels without squinting or leaning closer. Going to the grocery store, I drove without my glasses safely as night was falling because I could SEE! My posture has improved. And my happiness! I’ve incorporated the tapping in bodywork with clients and have seen amazing results: deeper relaxation and embracing life more. I am thrilled to know that “this is it” as my vision stays improved/improves." — Stephanie Wilger of “Health Happens”
"Great Yoga for the Eyes workshop that came at just the right time. Needed my physical energy flow unblocked which Pnina was able to facilitate where others had not. Being given permission to rest prior to feeling tired has increased my awareness of how so very important that is for my overall health. Time to stop this computer stuff and rest my eyes." — Thanks, Rodney
"Pnina’s Yoga for the Eyes workshop is amazing. I was definitely seeing clearer and sharper by the end of class. My body was relaxed and loose…no eye strain at all! The exercises were easy and fun to do. Pnina’s approach is revolutionary. I recommend it highly!” — Norma Novy
"Thanks, Pnina for a wonderful session on the beach in Jaffa. At the beginning of our previous session, I could only read the top three rows of the eye chart, and at the end of the session, suddenly I had a moment of clarity, when I could read down to the bottom row. That moment has stayed with me and given me confidence that my vision will improve. With your guidance I am beginning to understand that vision is related to emotions, and if I want to improve my vision, Thank you."
“I was diagnosed with MS disease in 2014, and as a result my I lost my peripheral vision. The doctor predicted degenerative blindness, but fortunately I met Pnina, and we began working on the beach with movement therapy, meditations and emotional release work… suddenly, not only did my vision get much better but my balance and body got stronger. With Pnina’s help I changed my life style and started my days relaxing and healing on the beach. Thank you Pnina.”
"Dearest Pnina, Thank you so much for sharing your immense passion and expertise with us at your Yoga For Eyes Workshop! As I shared, it was very 'eye opening' to be able to go all day without my progressive glasses and see well enough to enjoy the wonderful Redwoods and all it's surroundings! Your many processes that we did throughout the day made a big difference and really left me feeling empowered to continue to have the benefits for my eye's well-being! I didn't even need to use eye drops during the day, which typically I use numerous times daily! I have a new appreciation and gratitude for my eyes that take in all of the beauty and life experiences through them! With so much Gratitude!"
"I attended an all day workshop with Pnina in Yoga for the Eyes in the Forest at Roy's Redwoods. I was so impressed with Pnina's guidance and leadership of this workshop. She is a skilled healer, full of information, wisdom, and compassion. Although the workshop was focused (no pun intended) on the eyes, the day stressed the importance of regulating the nervous system and the connection of relaxation to eye care and health. We did a lot of fun exercises including a short hike, working with art materials (with eyes closed), breathing, movement exercises, noticing nature, and more. Previous to attending this workshop, I had a series of 10 sessions once weekly to help with anxiety. I highly recommend Pnina as a teacher and healer."
— Marcia, West Marin, CA
Vision Consultation | Movement for Vision | Body Work
Energy Healing | Emotional Release Work
When beginning to work with Yoga for the Eyes we address the issues of your vision in an holistic way. In this vision consultation, Pnina will ask you questions about your vision and overall health so she can help you understand and identify what might be affecting your vision.
This consultation session will help determine what the problem areas are that need healing and support. It may be an emotional, mental, or physical issue. Approaching inner and outer vision together can help not only your eyesight but your entire body, mind, and spirit.
This session can be done long distance, by phone, online by Skype/Facetime/Zoom and in person.
Movement for Vision
In this session we will examine how posture, and tension in the body affects your vision. You will be given exercises that will suit your body condition.
This session is usually done in nature by immersing yourself into shades of light and dark. You will connect to a variety of space distances and the natural healing properties of nature. This will help your eyes to observe more light, develop sharper peripheral vision, and relax each individual part of your body.
This valuable method will help you increase the communication of your brain function with the rest of your body, so you can move your body with balance and full potential. This session can also be done long distance by phone, online by Skype/Facetime/Zoom, and in person
Emotional Release Work
One of Pnina's special services is therapeutic massage, energy healing, and spiritual wellness. Her gentle and sensitive touch is designed to wake up and then relax the nervous system. This special massage directly works on muscles and nerves that are connected to the eyes, allowing a deep relaxation and circulation flow that will help improve your eyesight and rejuvenate every part of your body. Pnina’s self healing method can help your posture, back, neck, shoulders and vision problems as well as myopia, cataract, glaucoma, astigmatism, and other neuromuscular diseases.
In addition, Pnina works with somatic healing, emotional release, and energy healing to help identify and address the cause of a problem. She is able to tap into underlying energies that can manifest as illness. This powerful method facilitates the client’s self-healing process and illuminates the path to wellness. Self-healing sessions are empowering and meet the specific needs of the client, while at the same time motivating them to take charge, observe, and understand the capacity of their body’s ability to heal itself.
Energy healing and emotional release work can also be done by phone or online and in person.
Your Health Starts Here
pninazoharah (at) gmail.com